Construction Practices for RCC
This program includes introduction to best practices, dos and don’ts, troubleshooting, commonly observed defects their remedies.
For Whom – Ideal for Site Engineers with 5 to 10 years experience but can be attended by Fresh Engineering Graduates too.
Nature of Program - Class room Training
No of days - 5
- Design Mix Concrete and proportioning mixes
- Good Concreting Practices
- Managing Batching Plants, pumps and other equipment
- RMC & Pumpable Concrete - Problems and Precautions
- Reinforcement Detailing
- Formwork Systems and basics of formwork design
- Introduction to advanced formwork systems (MIVAN, PERI, Tunnel Form etc.)
- Foundations for Buildings - Piling / Open foundations
- How to maintain geometry and alignment of Buildings
- Commonly observed defects in RCC and their prevention
Commercials to be discussed & agreed on case to case basis.
Inquiry: For further information please mail us on email@example.com